Monday, May 19, 2014

When I Woke Up

I knew things were going to be okay. Although I have two math homework assignments, two japanese homework assignments, one math midterm, one ece midterm, one ece homework assignment, and the rest of my life to proceed onwards with, I know things will be okay.


Although Eli and I just announced out loud for the first time the sacred "L" word, we know we have priorities this week to occupy ourselves with. Because we are a team, I know we will be okay.


Money is tight, 'tis true. Money is hard to obtain, 'tis also true. But if I start budgeting myself, and managing my time wisely, I know it'll be okay.


I feel a little stressed, but because I'm a positive person and know how to focus looking at the brighter side, I will be okay.

Good day for now.

No comments: