Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Austrailian Stick Bugs.

If you think about it, life in the simpler text can be a list of memories and events. Looking back now, my pre-teen years make me want to throw my head back, and laugh so hard that it booms to the ceiling and right back at me. I remember being foolish, naive, headstrong, and ready for anything. But in all honesty, I experienced my pre-teen years a little differently than most girls. My friends from Youth group always giggled about the boys they liked, Jesse McCartney's hair, and the new Disney Channel movies. I remember sitting with them quietly, book tucked under my arm listening intently and wondering what in the world they were talking about. I It all began when I was eleven, when I first laid my eyes on not a

Probably one of the most confusing times of a woman's life that she won't remember are her pre-teen years; young, foolish, struggling to already be grown up. Unfortunately, I've been through this, but dealt with it in a different way. I remember the countless days I woke up in the morning why I am the way I am, and what's my purpose?

No comments: